Moxi Helmets Collabs! (if your size is out of stock lets us know and we can order it in for you)
S1 Helmet Co are an independently owned and operated brand that is deeply rooted in the Californian skateboarding, longboarding, BMX and roller derby scenes. Today S1 Helmet Co has an extensive line of protective helmets that are rapidly becoming known throughout the industry, thanks to their unrelenting approach to style and safety. The S1 Lifer helmets offer up to 5 times more protection than regular soft foam skate helmets and offers a superior fit.
- Certified multi impact helmet (ATSM)
- Certified high impact helmet (CPSC)
- Specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam to protect against multiple impacts
- 5 times more protective than soft foam helmets
- Additional padding supplied for a comfortable and secure fit
- High impact ABS outer shell
- Lightweight construction
- Deep fit design
- Soft sweat absorbing sizing liners
Helmet Sizing Info:
Did you know, that the actual helmet shell size of S1 Lifer Helmets stays the same? It is the sizing liner supplied with the helmet that makes it fit that size range. This means that if we appear to be out of stock of the helmet you require, you can order another helmet size and choose the correct sizing liner from the 'Cross Sell' tab.
Small: 53.3cm / 21”
Medium: 54.6cm / 21.5”
Large: 55.9cm / 22”
X-Large: 57.2cm / 22.5”
Moxi Magic Meets the Holy Grail of Comfort and Protection! Triple 8 offer you the FIRST and ONLY helmet to fully integrate the best of high impact absorbing EPS Foam with thick dual density soft foam and plush Sweatsaver fabric, delivering the ultimate in comfort with dual certified protection.
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Bike and ASTM Skate safety standards
- Includes 2 sets of Sweatsaver liners to customize fit
- A portion of sales will be donated to the Tony Hawk Foundation to continue its mission of empowering youth through the creation of public skateparks in low-income communities.
- Ideal for roller derby, biking, skateboarding, scootering, long boarding, inline skating and more!
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below:
XS/S: 20 - 21.25" / 51 – 54 cm
S/M: 21 - 22.5" / 53 – 57 cm
L/XL: 22.5 - 23.5" / 57 – 60 cm