Marshall Lawless aka Shona Marshall has been skating roller derby on quad skates since 2010, has represented Scotland in 2 World Cups and played with Glasgow Roller Derby's A team the Irn Bruisers in many events all over the world. She also holds a BRSF level II coaching qualification. Whether you are brand new to skating or looking to fine tune your moves, she can help to improve your skating.
Prices from £20 an hour.
Locations of lessons:
- Kelvingrove Park
- Bellahouston Park
- Museum of Transport (Riverside)
- or we can come to your street.
- one to one coaching available outdoors weather permitting in the Glasgow area or you can double up with a pal or two or three to reduce the cost.
- or if you have a large group get in touch for a quote.
Give the shop a call on 07591 909 232 or email email@example.com for more info or to book.
- Quad roller skates
- minimum recommended - wrist guards and knee pads
- non-essential, but good to have - elbow pads and helmet
We also offer tips on how to look after your skates get more life out of them by keeping them clean, lubricated and regularly checking them. If your club/team wants derby specific coaching get in touch and we can work something out.